English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 07m | 935 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Become an expert in data visualization in R by mastering the core functionality of ggplot2
You already know the basics of Data Visualizations with R but this isn’t enough. You want to be able to create advanced-level Data Visualizations that showcase insights from your datasets.
This course will provide you with a detailed exploration of the latest version of ggplot2, in a step-by-step and engaging manner. Through this course, you will master the advanced concepts of ggplot2 and will be able to tackle any Data Visualization project with ease and with increasing complexity.
By the end of the course, you will have honed your expertise and mastered data visualizations using the full potential of ggplot2.
The course’s approach is practical and hands-on, sans all theoretical stuff. Since you already know the basics of Data Visualization in R with ggplot2, we skip the setup and go straight to practical ways to visualize data using a specific ggplot2 functionality. All examples use real-world datasets from lots of different domains.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to create data visualizations layer by layer with ggplot2
- Learn how to customize the look and feel of plots in R with ggplot2
- Learn how to plot correlations, scatterplots, jitter plots, count charts, bubble plots, and histograms
- Learn to plot diverging bars, lollipop charts, dot plots, and area charts, and visualize deviations
- Visualize data distributions using various ggplot2 plots
- Visualize data composition using waffle charts, pie charts, treemaps, and bar charts
- Learn to plot changes in data using time series, stacked area, heat map, and more