English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 33m | 1.85 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Work with QlikView, the most intuitive business intelligence tool that enables you to visualize and analyze data effectively
Data visualization has become a key part of monitoring performance in businesses today. It is now easier to understand complex data and insights with the help of data visualization.
In this course, you will cover advanced applications of QlikView and understand how you can use it efficiently for your business intelligence (BI) needs. You will start by learning how to create QlikView applications for visualizing your day-to-day business needs. By exploring various real-world scenarios like using a sales report from a sports firm, you will be able to implement advanced data visualizations and dashboards. With this module’s practical approach, you’ll get to grips with some advanced concepts, as well as best practices that you can use for data visualization in QlikView.
By the end of this course, you will have become an expert in creating your own state-of-the-art data visualizations and dashboards for your data analysis requirements.
The approach to this course is very hands-on, with Show and Tell examples for you to take on board and use in your own environment, with a simple Jargon-free approach and hints and clues that have been gathered through real examples that short cut you to Qlikview success
What You Will Learn
- Load and transform data in your QlikView model to present data insights and visualizations for discovering real solutions
- Understand how to load data from databases and various other sources
- Discover powerful visualizations and how to use them correctly
- Build data-rich visualizations using the power of QlikView
- Create balanced dashboards and visualizations that are powerful and visually appealing
- Get ahead of the game with QlikView by understanding what works and exploring the industry-standard solutions this powerful BI tool offers