Get to grips with artificial intelligence and cybersecurity techniques to respond to adversaries and incidents
- Learn how to secure your Azure cloud workloads across applications and networks
- Protect your Azure infrastructure from cyber attacks
- Discover tips and techniques for implementing, deploying, and maintaining secure cloud services using best practices
Security is integrated into every cloud, but this makes users put their guard down as they take cloud security for granted. Although the cloud provides higher security, keeping their resources secure is one of the biggest challenges many organizations face as threats are constantly evolving. Microsoft Azure offers a shared responsibility model that can address any challenge with the right approach.
Revised to cover product updates up to early 2022, this book will help you explore a variety of services and features from Microsoft Azure that can help you overcome challenges in cloud security. You’ll start by learning the most important security concepts in Azure, their implementation, and then advance to understanding how to keep resources secure. The book will guide you through the tools available for monitoring Azure security and enforcing security and governance the right way. You’ll also explore tools to detect threats before they can do any real damage and those that use machine learning and AI to analyze your security logs and detect anomalies.
By the end of this cloud security book, you’ll have understood cybersecurity in the cloud and be able to design secure solutions in Microsoft Azure.
What you will learn
- Become well-versed with cloud security concepts
- Get the hang of managing cloud identities
- Understand the zero-trust approach
- Adopt the Azure security cloud infrastructure
- Protect and encrypt your data
- Grasp Azure network security concepts
- Discover how to keep cloud resources secure
- Implement cloud governance with security policies and rules