English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4.5 Hours | 4.88 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Master Web Development from Front to Back: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, and more…
This Course will help you to go from base to advance in the most common and widely used Front-End and Back-End Languages like HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MySQL. HTML5 and CSS3 for the front-end i.e is for the design part and PHP and MySQL for the back-end i.e for processing and storing the data on the database. In this course you will also learn how you can make your website online by deploying it on AWS (Amazon Web Services) which provides free web hosting for one year.
Things you will learn in this course:
- You will learn to create website structure with HTML5 and make it look attractive with CSS3.
- You will learn to get data from the user and store it in the database using PHP Language.
- You will learn PHP CRUD Operations and use on MySQL database to store, modify and delete the data.
- You will learn to create a responsive website using HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MySQL.
- You will learn to create a user registration system in the course.
- You will learn to upload your website file on an AWS hosted web server.
This course is best for beginners. At the end of the course, you will be able to create your own website and make it online for the world to see.
Coding Environment Setup
2 Download and Install a Text Editor
HTML5 – Introduction and Basic
3 HTML Intro
8 Semantic Elements
10 Class and ID
HTML5 – Advance
15 Escape Characters
19 Audio Embedding
20 Video Embedding
CSS3 – Introduction and Basic
21 CSS Intro
22 Inline, Internal and External CSS
25 Box Model
CSS3 – Advance
30 Pseudo Classes and Elements
33 Media Queries
PHP – Introduction and Basic
34 PHP Intro
35 While and Do While Statement
36 For and Foreach Statement
38 Download and Setup XAMPP Local Server
39 Echo and Print
40 Variables and DataTypes
44 If and Else Statement
45 Switch Statement
PHP – Advance
46 Super Global
50 File Upload
MySQL – Introduction and Basic
52 MySQL Intro
53 Setup PHPMyAdmin
MySQL – Advance
54 MySQL Connect
55 Select Data from the Database
56 Insert Data into the Database
57 Update Data in the Database
58 Delete Data of the Database
Create a Responsive Website
62 Source code for this website
Deploy Website on AWS
63 Create a Instance with Linux OS
64 Download and Install Filezilla
65 Setup Filezilla and Upload File on Server
Where to go from here
66 What Next