Create rich and compelling solutions for Magento 2 by developing and implementing solutions, themes, and extensions
Magento is the leading e-commerce software trusted by world`s leading organizations. Used by thousands of merchants for their transactions worth billions, it provides the flexibility to customize the content and functionality of your website. Our Magento Course will help you gain knowledge and skills that are required to design & develop world class online stores.
Magento 2 Development Essentials – This book begins by setting up Magento 2 before gradually moving onto setting the basic options of the Sell System. You will learn Search Engine Optimization aspects, create design and customize theme layout, and adjust the Magento System to achieve great performance.
Magento 2 Cookbook – This book is divided into several recipes, which show you which steps to take to complete a specific action. It will cover configuring your categories and products, performance tuning, creating a theme, developing a module etc. At the end of this book, you will gain the knowledge to start building a success website.
Mastering Magento 2 – This is a comprehensive guide to using the all new features and interface of Magento 2 to build, extend, and design online stores. This book is your roadmap to managing your Magento store which teaches advanced and successful techniques. Focusing on Magento’s Community version, this book offers you advanced guidance on managing, optimizing, and extending your store while taking advantage of the new features of Magento 2.
This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products
- Magento 2 Development Essentials by Fernando J. Miguel
- Magento 2 Cookbook by Ray Bogman and Vladimir Kerkhoff
- Mastering Magento 2 by Bret Williams and Jonathan Bownds
What You Will Learn
- Install and set up the Magento Ecosystem
- Carry out performance adjustments to speed up your Magento system
- Transfer your Magento 1 database to Magento 2 using the Magento 2 system tools
- Build a Magento 2 multi-store by creating a root catalog, subdirectories, and products
- Design custom themes within the Magento 2 framework
- Create extensions using Magento 2
- Discover what makes Magento 2 different and more powerful