Master the art of machine learning by using the one-of-a-kind Qlik platform, and take your data analytics skills to the next level
- Gain a solid understanding of machine learning concepts and learn to effectively define a problem
- Explore the application of machine learning principles within the Qlik platform
- Apply your knowledge of ML to real-world scenarios with the help of practical examples
The ability to forecast future trends through data prediction, coupled with the integration of ML and AI, has become indispensable to global enterprises. Qlik, with its extensive machine learning capabilities, stands out as a leading analytics platform enabling businesses to achieve exhaustive comprehension of their data. This book helps you maximize these capabilities by using hands-on illustrations to improve your ability to make data-driven decisions.
You’ll begin by cultivating an understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms, and build a foundation that paves the way for subsequent chapters. The book then helps you navigate through the process of framing machine learning challenges and validating model performance. Through the lens of Qlik Sense, you’ll explore data preprocessing and analysis techniques, as well as find out how to translate these techniques into pragmatic machine learning solutions. The concluding chapters will help you get to grips with advanced data visualization methods to facilitate a clearer presentation of findings, complemented by an array of real-world instances to bolster your skillset.
By the end of this book, you’ll have mastered the art of machine learning using Qlik tools and be able to take your data analytics journey to new heights.
What you will learn
- Find out how to build practical machine learning solutions with the Qlik platform
- Develop the skills needed to generate and verify machine learning models using the Qlik platform
- Discover techniques used for preparing and investigating data to craft machine learning solutions
- Understand how to transform real-world business problems into machine learning models
- Expand your potential to new use cases with data analytics
- Explore advanced visualization techniques to make your models come alive