English | 2018 | ISBN: 978-1788623872 | 426 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 99 MB
A data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer to utilize resources efficiently. Data structures and algorithms are the base of every solution to any programming problem. With this book, you will learn to write complex and powerful code using the latest ES 2017 features.
Toward the end of the book, you’ll discover how all the theories presented in this book can be applied to solve real-world problems while working on your own computer networks and Facebook searches.
What You Will Learn
- Declare, initialize, add, and remove items from arrays, stacks, and queues
- Create and use linked lists, doubly linked lists, and circular linked lists
- Store unique elements with hash tables, dictionaries, and sets
- Explore the use of binary trees and binary search trees
- Sort data structures using algorithms such as bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, merge sort, and quick sort
- Search elements in data structures using sequential sort and binary search