English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1787120099 | 378 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 54 MB
Ultimate guide for programming Arduino with C
Are you excited to explore the small yet powerful Arduino board, but are you wondering how to explore it without having programming and/or microcontroller skills? Then this book is what you are looking for. It will not only help you explore the world of Arduino with C programming, but also aid you in controlling your Arduino board.
The book will start with the fundamentals of C programming and programming topics, such data types, functions, decision making, program loops, pointers, and structures, with the help of an Arduino board. Then you will get acquainted with Arduino interactions with sensors, LEDs, and autonomous systems and setting up the Arduino environment. Moving on you will also learn how to work on the digital and analog I/O, establish serial communications with autonomous systems, and integrate with electronic devices. By the end of the book, you will be able to make basic projects such as LED cube and smart weather system that leverages C.
What you will learn
- Play with mathematical operations using C
- Use logical operations and loops to play with LEDs and the Arduino board
- Create custom functions using C and connect an SD card to the Arduino
- Use Object-oriented Programming to connect a GSM module to the Arduino board
- Play with an LCD board and Servo using standard Arduino libraries
- Build projects using Arduino such as a LED cube, a smart weather system, and home security
- Identify and fix common errors on an Arduino board