Bootstrap, the most popular front-end framework built to design elegant, powerful, and responsive interfaces for professional-level web pages has undergone a major overhaul. Bootstrap 4 introduces a wide range of new features that make front-end web design even simpler and exciting.
What you will learn
- Fire up Bootstrap and set up the required build tools to get started
- See how and when to use Flexbox with the Bootstrap layouts
- Find out how to make your websites responsive, keeping in mind Mobile First design
- Work with content such as tables and figures
- Play around with the huge variety of components that Bootstrap offers
- Use Sass to customize your existing themes