From initial structuring to full deployment, this book will serve as a step-by-step guide to develop a modern web application from scratch with the Aurelia framework. In addition to including a comprehensive coverage of various Aurelia framework features, this book will also show you how to utilize these features in the real world to develop a professional single-page web application. You’ll see how to make the most out of Aurelia by understanding the Aurelia workflow and then applying it in real-world development tasks. By the end of the book, you will have learned to develop a clean and maintainable application in Aurelia from scratch.
What You Will Learn
- Build a modern single-page web application
- Understand the workflow of an Aurelia application
- Design reusable web components, which can be shared and integrated into various frameworks and libraries
- Write clean, modular, and testable code that will be easy to maintain and evolve
- Use all the latest–and even future–web standards, so the application gathers minimal technical debt