Become a Rustacean and a successful software engineer
- Introduces Rust’s fundamentals, key concepts, syntax, toolkit, and frameworks
- Extensive examples demonstrating dependable, efficient, and understandable code for producing maintainable software
- Includes coding challenges and useful exercises to make learning to code fun
“Learn Rust Programming” assists every programmer in learning Rust and filling in the gaps left by other programming languages in developing full-proof apps and systems. This book covers every vital feature a programmer requires, including basic principles, syntax, clean coding, application testing, popular libraries, and numerous examples and small programmes.
As a first step in understanding the language, this book tries to present a profoundly practical method for overcoming this learning curve. Using engaging coding challenges and practical projects, the reader can anticipate learning programming fundamentals, developing advanced concurrent code, contributing to open-source projects, and ultimately pursuing a career in Rust. In addition to programming, this book covers the fundamentals of software engineering to develop maintainable and well-documented projects with the help of built-in tools.
As novice software engineers, readers of this book will be able to develop excellent software independently as part of a bigger team. Using Rust, they can join one of the numerous crypto, gaming, IoT, or cloud infrastructure organizations to mark their success of knowledge.
What you will learn
- Learn Rust’s syntax, variables, control structures, enums, and traits.
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and documentation for the software codes.
- Use data structures, commands for running cargo, and any third-party libraries.
- Create durable and maintainable programmes by structuring code correctly.
- Use generics, lifetimes, I/O runtimes, concurrency, and futures in your code.
- Developing declarative macros and taking advantage of heap memory.