English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 25m | 535 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Build reusable web components for use in any project
As a developer, haven’t you often suffered from writing too much code? More often than not, you rewrite the same piece of code for different pages and end up wasting precious time you could have used more productively . . .
After working through this course, you will be ready to develop production-ready web component applications! You will be able to build your own custom components that can be reused again and again. Moreover, you will also be able to share your custom components with other developers.
- Develop reusable and lightweight custom HTML elements that you can use in all your future projects
- Build simple web components such as tooltips to create complex components such as modals and backdrops
- Create dynamic web components that can receive data and use it to showcase UI element.
- Make your web-components stand-alone entities by coding custom events
- Master the numerous benefits of user-defined templates when creating web components
- Glimpse the React.js world and how it simplifies the complex process of coding web applications
- Learn to integrate your custom web-components with React.js and Angular