English | 2023 | 263 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
Build Large and Scalable front-ends that leverage component isolation, internationalization, localization, a modular state manager, component Libraries, API-client code that easily can switch between mocked data and live data and more.
Using Vue 3 + Vite + TailwindCSS + JSONPlaceHolder and more
Build Large and Scalable Vue front-ends with a large organized code base that is easy to expand and maintain using technique like:
- Using Vue 3 + Vite + TailwindCSS + JSONPlaceHolder and more
- Development of UI components in isolation using an API client that can easily serve live data or mocked data
- Centralized State Manager organized into domain/area modules
- Internationalization and Localization for language translation and number/dates formatting according to a specific culture
- TypeScript type-checking at development time to decrease run-time bugs or errors
- Directory structure, file, and code naming conventions
- Hooks and Compositional Patterns
- Components Libraries
- Unit tests for models and components
- And more
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!