Author: Rajdeep Dua
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 26 Mb
Leverage the power of deep learning and Keras to develop smarter and more efficient data models
Keras has quickly emerged as a popular deep learning library. Written in Python, it allows you to train convolutional as well as recurrent neural networks with speed and accuracy.
The Keras Deep Learning Cookbook shows you how to tackle different problems encountered while training efficient deep learning models, with the help of the popular Keras library. Starting with installing and setting up Keras, the book demonstrates how you can perform deep learning with Keras in the TensorFlow. From loading data to fitting and evaluating your model for optimal performance, you will work through a step-by-step process to tackle every possible problem faced while training deep models. You will implement convolutional and recurrent neural networks, adversarial networks, and more with the help of this handy guide. In addition to this, you will learn how to train these models for real-world image and language processing tasks.
By the end of this book, you will have a practical, hands-on understanding of how you can leverage the power of Python and Keras to perform effective deep learning
What you will learn
- Install and configure Keras in TensorFlow
- Master neural network programming using the Keras library
- Understand the different Keras layers
- Use Keras to implement simple feed-forward neural networks, CNNs and RNNs
- Work with various datasets and models used for image and text classification
- Develop text summarization and reinforcement learning models using Keras