English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1783280414 | 214 Pages | PDF | 12 MB
As wireless networks become ubiquitous in our lives, wireless penetration testing has become a key skill in the repertoire of the professional penetration tester. The Kali Linux security distribution comes with a myriad of tools used for networking attacks and detecting security loopholes.
Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide presents wireless pentesting from the ground up, introducing all elements of penetration testing with each new technology. Learn various wireless testing methodologies by example, from the basics of wireless routing and encryption through to detailed coverage of hacking methods and attacks such as the Hirte and Caffe Latte.
What you will learn
- Create a wireless lab for your experiments
- Sniff out wireless packets and hidden networks
- Capture and crack WPA-2 keys
- Discover hidden SSIDs
- Explore the ins and outs of wireless technologies
- Sniff probe requests and track users through SSID history
- Attack radius authentication systems
- Sniff wireless traffic and collect interesting data
- Decrypt encrypted traffic with stolen keys
- Learn wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux, the latest iteration of Backtrack
- Detect hidden wireless networks and discover their names
- Explore advanced Wi-Fi hacking techniques including rogue access point hosting and probe sniffing
- Develop your encryption cracking skills and gain an insight into the methods used by attackers and the underlying technologies that facilitate these attacks
Resolve the captcha to access the links!