English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 256 MB
A Step-by-Step iOS for Beginners Guide in which you learn how to create your own app for iphone and ipad.
One of the most popular platform that people love to use is iOS. That is the reason why iOS apps are so popular and in high demand and probably that is the reason why you are here, because you want to learn how to develop iOS apps!
This course will help you kick start your app development journey in iOS platform for both iPhone & iPad.
iOS app development isn’t tedious once you get past the setting up of the development environment and getting comfortable with the various tools that you can use.
We know that in the begining everything can seem hard beacuse you simply don’t know where to start. That is just frustrating and keeps you off your way to developing your first app.
Our years of experience in app development have taught us the process of how to start with ease in iOS app development and that is exactly what we will teach you in this course.
We have designed this special course for anyone who has the desire to learn iOS development and create apps.
This course will walk you through:
- How to install and setup XCode,
- De-mystify Interface Builder, UI Elements and other components of iOS development
- How the various app templates work.
- Develop an app for iPhone & iPad
- Build the app and use the Simulator
All of this in less than 3 hours (out of your busy schedule) of simple to follow lectures that YOU CAN APPLY from TODAY !
It’s Time to take action!
PS: If, you follow this video course and perform the steps mentioned then you will be ready to go live with app development in less than 4 days!
What are the requirements?
- It will be great if, you have a basic knowledge in ANY programming language
- Of course, you will need an Intel Mac system to install and setup the iOS development environment
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn how to setup the iOS development environment from scratch.
- Learn how to install and use XCode
- Learn how to use Interface Builder
- Learn how to use iOS Simulator
- Getting started with Objective C
- Learn how to build apps for iPhone & iPad
- Learn how to create apps with and without storyboard
- Create a game using OpenGL
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to develop apps on iOS but, just doesn’t know where to start.