English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 2.31 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
These days everything uses a database, and MySQL is one of the most popular databases out there. FREE and Open Source, Mysql is a great database for just about all your needs.
Likewise, Node.js is one of the most popular and powerful web development platforms. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
You’ll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Node
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Download MySQL
- How To Install Wamp and PHPMyAdmin
- How To Install the MySQL Node Module
- How To Connect to Database in Node
- How To Explore MySQL With PHPMyAdmin
- How To Create A Database
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table
- And More!
I’ll walk you through all of this and more, step by step. If you have any question along the way, I’m here to answer them.
If you’ve ever wanted to understand databases or use them in your Node programs, this is the course for you.
We’ll download everything you need for this course for free, you don’t need any special tools!
Installing All The Tools
2 First Things First How To Get Support Fast!
3 Install Node
4 Install Wamp
5 Install Sublime and Git Bash
6 Start Sublime and Bash
7 NPM Install MySQL
Creating Connections and Databases
8 Create a Connection
9 Create a Database
10 Create a Table
Database SQL Commands
11 Alter Table
12 And Or
13 Where Variables
14 Order By
15 Delete Record
16 Update Records
17 Limit Records
18 Drop Table
19 Insert Into Table
20 Insert Many Into Table
21 Result Messages
22 Select All
23 Loop Thru Selected
24 Select Specific
25 Select Fields
26 Where Clause
27 Bonus Lecture