English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 799 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn how to become an Interaction Design Specialist and boost your career
The overall goal of this Interaction Design Specialist for Web Developers course is to help you design better products, services, processes, strategies, spaces, architecture, and experiences. Design Thinking helps you develop practical and innovative solutions for your problems.
The Interaction Design approach has rapidly been adopted by some of the world’s leading brands, such as Apple, Google, Samsung, and GE and the approach is being taught at leading universities around the world, including Stanford and Harvard.
Interaction Design is a human-focused, prototype-driven process for innovation. In this course you will develop a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of Interaction Design and you will learn how to implement your new found knowledge in your professional work life.
The Benefits – You will learn:
- The fundamental concepts of Interaction Design
- Why you should use Design Thinking and why it is more effective than traditional business methods when the goal is innovation and great design in a business environment.
- Practical Interaction Design methods and tools such as Wire Frame that will empower you to apply Interaction Design at work.
- Ethnographic and analysis methods, which differ from classical market research, such as focus groups and surveys.
- By working through a complete innovation project.
- How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, and playful testing. A great deal of design still takes a top-down approach; specified, or determined in ways that do not involve iterative engagement with clients, customers, or end-users.
- Early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products and services.
- Recommended Background
Interaction Design is an approach that can be applied by anyone who is interested in improving – or inventing – a given product, service, experience, or strategy.
You can also take this course if you are:
- UX designers, web designers, Industrial designers, service designers, exhibit designers, visual communication designers, and architects.
- Marketing professionals.
- Executives and senior business leaders.
- Decision makers in R&D of products, services, systems, and experiences.
Table of Contents
Introduction and Course Agenda
Interaction Designer Salaries
Interaction Design Fundamentals
What is Interaction Design? Part A
What is Interaction Design? Part B
Basic Principles of Design
Practice Task: Challenge Best Practices
All About Wire Frames
What is a Wire Frame?
Practice Task- Basic Wire Frame
Wire Frame Tools
Practice Task – Tools for creating Wire Frames
Wire Frame Tool – Exploring ProtoShare
Creating a Wire Frame From Scratch
Practice Task: Layout Design
Wire Frame Management – Part 1
Practice Task: Wire Frame Management- Visit Twitter.com and Evaluate other sites
Wire Frame Management – Part 2