Build real-world artificial intelligence applications across industries with the help of intelligent document processing
- Tackle common document processing problems to extract value from any type of document
- Unlock deeper levels of insights on IDP in a more structured and accelerated way using AWS AI/ML
- Apply your knowledge to solve real document analysis problems in various industry applications
With the volume of data growing exponentially in this digital era, it has become paramount for professionals to process this data in an accelerated and cost-effective manner to get value out of it. Data that organizations receive is usually in raw document format, and being able to process these documents is critical to meeting growing business needs.
This book is a comprehensive guide to helping you get to grips with AI/ML fundamentals and their application in document processing use cases. You’ll begin by understanding the challenges faced in legacy document processing and discover how you can build end-to-end document processing pipelines with AWS AI services. As you advance, you’ll get hands-on experience with popular Python libraries to process and extract insights from documents. This book starts with the basics, taking you through real industry use cases for document processing to deliver value-based care in the healthcare industry and accelerate loan application processing in the financial industry. Throughout the chapters, you’ll find out how to apply your skillset to solve practical problems.
By the end of this AWS book, you’ll have mastered the fundamentals of document processing with machine learning through practical implementation.
What you will learn
- Understand the requirements and challenges in deriving insights from a document
- Explore common stages in the intelligent document processing pipeline
- Discover how AWS AI/ML can successfully automate IDP pipelines
- Find out how to write clean and elegant Python code by leveraging AI
- Get to grips with the concepts and functionalities of AWS AI services
- Explore IDP across industries such as insurance, healthcare, finance, and the public sector
- Determine how to apply business rules in IDP
- Build, train, and deploy models with serverless architecture for IDP