English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 9h 35m | 1.41 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
This course will help you create a RESTful web service right from scratch
RESTful Web Services is a stateless client-server architecture where web services are resources and can be identified by their URIs. Implementing RESTful Web Services with Java helps to simplify the development and deployment of web services. This course will show you how to implement a REST Web Service (API) in Java from scratch (using servlets), covering the basic concepts. This will be later followed by improvements in security, authentication, authorization, scalability, performance, API modeling, CORS, versioning, and documentation. Finally, you will find out what libraries are available to help you implement an API with ease, how to integrate with different layers and kinds of dependencies, how to integrate with other APIs, and where and how to deploy your application. By the end of this course, you will be able to efficiently create reliable and powerful Java RESTful Web Services and get a clear understanding of the process by implementing it your web apps.
This hands-on course supplies all the information you’ll need about REST APIs, from basic to fully-featured implementations. Throughout the course, several examples will be shown, built, and developed, covering all required topics and concepts. Get your hands on this course to learn everything you need to know to start taking advantage of REST APIs straightaway.
What You Will Learn
- Consume and integrate with REST APIs via real-world examples
- Build your REST API from scratch using Java and Servlets
- Common principles and useful considerations for most APIs, like security, authentication, performance, and more
- Use the available libraries for implementations in your projects
- Deploy your application to the web, taking full advantage of the benefits provided by REST