English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 51m | 388 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Create robust and maintainable Java applications using the Reactive programming style
Reactive programming is a programming paradigm oriented toward data flows and the propagation of change: programming with asynchronous data streams. Apps in recent times have an abundance of real-time events of every kind that create a highly interactive experience for the user. However, the right tools are needed to manage these, and Reactive programming is the answer.
This course is a step-by-step guide to creating applications with Java 12 by applying Reactive programming. You will get hands-on experience; each section will build on the previous one, so that you will be able to make your app responsive and reliable by implementing Reactive principles with Java. You’ll also apply the best data structures and algorithms that optimize functions—all using functional Reactive programming.
By the end of this course, you’ll be fully equipped with the tools and techniques needed to implement robust, event-driven, and Reactive applications.
This step-by-step and fast-paced guide will help you use the Reactive API in your applications. After completing this course, you will be confident enough to build fully Reactive applications.
What You Will Learn
- Understand Flow, the main building block of Reactive applications
- Implement publisher and subscriber parties independently of each other
- Discover the difference between Hot and Cold Publisher
- Create multiple flow consumers via the Subscriber API
- Perform Reactive transformations using the TransformProcessor API
- Focus on the pros and cons of alternative Reactive frameworks, Reactor, and RxJava