English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1800561625 | 318 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 41 MB
Explore Detectron2 using cutting-edge models and learn all about implementing future computer vision applications in custom domains
- Learn how to tackle common computer vision tasks in modern businesses with Detectron2
- Leverage Detectron2 performance tuning techniques to control the model’s finest details
- Deploy Detectron2 models into production and develop Detectron2 models for mobile devices
Computer vision is a crucial component of many modern businesses, including automobiles, robotics, and manufacturing, and its market is growing rapidly. This book helps you explore Detectron2, Facebook’s next-gen library providing cutting-edge detection and segmentation algorithms. It’s used in research and practical projects at Facebook to support computer vision tasks, and its models can be exported to TorchScript or ONNX for deployment.
The book provides you with step-by-step guidance on using existing models in Detectron2 for computer vision tasks (object detection, instance segmentation, key-point detection, semantic detection, and panoptic segmentation). You’ll get to grips with the theories and visualizations of Detectron2’s architecture and learn how each module in Detectron2 works. As you advance, you’ll build your practical skills by working on two real-life projects (preparing data, training models, fine-tuning models, and deployments) for object detection and instance segmentation tasks using Detectron2. Finally, you’ll deploy Detectron2 models into production and develop Detectron2 applications for mobile devices.
By the end of this deep learning book, you’ll have gained sound theoretical knowledge and useful hands-on skills to help you solve advanced computer vision tasks using Detectron2.
What you will learn
- Build computer vision applications using existing models in Detectron2
- Grasp the concepts underlying Detectron2’s architecture and components
- Develop real-life projects for object detection and object segmentation using Detectron2
- Improve model accuracy using Detectron2’s performance-tuning techniques
- Deploy Detectron2 models into server environments with ease
- Develop and deploy Detectron2 models into browser and mobile environments
Resolve the captcha to access the links!