English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 44m | 302 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Perform real-time data analytics with Hadoop
This course is your guide to performing real-time data analytics and stream processing with Spark. Use different components and tools such as HDFS, HBase, and Hive to process raw data. Learn how tools such as Hive and Pig aid in this process.
In this course, you will start off by learning data analysis techniques with Hadoop using tools such as Hive. Furthermore, you will learn to apply these techniques in real-world big data applications. Also, you will delve into Spark and its related tools to perform real-time data analytics, streaming, and batch processing on your application.
Finally, you’ll learn how to extend your analytics solutions to the cloud.
This course has a completely practical approach, with real-world examples which will help you to manage and analyze large-volume data with Hadoop.
What You Will Learn
- Store data with HDFS and learn in detail about HBase
- Share and access data in a SQL-like interface for HDFS
- Analyze real-time events using Spark Streaming
- Perform complex big data analytics using MapReduce
- Analyze data to perform complex processing with Hive and Pig
- Explore functional programming using Spark
- Learn to import data using Sqoop