Author: Ganesh Prasad Kumble
Pub Date: 2020
Size: 17 Mb
Build powerful artificial intelligent applications using Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda, Chain Core, Quorum, IOTA and more
Blockchain provides a distributed database of immutable records which are executed and shared among stakeholders. This guide will give you a headstart on the convergence of artificial intelligence and blockchain.
We will start by explaining all the required blockchain concepts, variants along with their key differences and more. Further familiarising you with different types of Hyperledger framework such as Iroha, Fabric, Sawtooth, Indy, and Burrow. You will then understand key concepts of artificial neural networks, machine learning, deep learning with real-world examples.
Moving ahead, you will see how the global decentralized databases, as well as file systems, will help you perform better AI analytics and how you can empower blockchain using AI algorithms and models. You will implement all required important scenarios to learn how to build cognitive decentralized applications. Later you will go through different domains and cover relevant case studies which will help us to link AI with blockchain technology. Lastly, you will learn how to develop, compile, and deploy your own smart contracts using the best techniques.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build smart solutions AI systems with the clear convergence of AI and blockchain attributes in it.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Blockchain and AI methodologies using various technologies and frameworks such as Hyperledger and Ethereum
- Learn the significance of data collection, cleaning, and processing in AI modeling
- Understand the application of analytics in cryptocurrency with live use cases
- Get to grips with open and private intelligent blockchains on the Ethereum platform
- Understand the design approach behind adding intelligence factor to dApps (diApps)
- Apply predictive analytics, sentiment analysis, ARIMA, forecasting, and so on in the cryptocurrency