English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 5h 03m | 2.64 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Gain enough technical knowledge to prepare for the Google Cloud Architect exam
Would you like to gain technical knowledge about the Google Cloud Platform? The Google Cloud Platform is big news at the moment. If you learn it now in a practical way, you will not only ace that interview and perform well in your job, but you will be able to troubleshoot in a more efficient way. After all, applied knowledge is power, right? In this course, you will learn IAM, Google Cloud Compute Engine, VPC, CDN, Loadbalancing, Autoscaling, Cloud SQL, Spanner, Buckets, and Datastore with hands-on demos. More contents like Pub/Sub, App Engine, Stackdriver, and so on, will be added in the near future.
A five-hour course with a good overview with examples of GCP.
What You Will Learn
- This course has a lot of hands-on demos. You will learn key concepts and how to operate Google Cloud (GCP) efficiently to prepare for the Google Cloud Architect exam.
- Learn how Google Cloud Autoscaler works in Google Cloud Platform.
- Web servers will be put under stress to show how auto-scaler scales up and down.
- Learn what NoSQL is and how Google Cloud Datastore scales under the hood in Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn how to avoid excessive billing when using Google Cloud CDN in Google Cloud Platform. Learn about Google Cloud VPC (Networking) and how to secure access to your Virtual
- Machines, how to setup VPC peering, and so on.
- Learn it in the IAM section when using Google Cloud Platform. Learn when to use Google Cloud Spanner in Google Cloud.
- Learn about Google Cloud MySQL (Replication Demo included) in Google Cloud.
- Have you the need for an additional NIC in your Google Cloud VM? No problem. Learn that in the Networking (VPC) section.
- Learn how to save money when using Google Cloud Virtual Machine in Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn about Google Cloud Virtual Machines. Learn about Image, Snapshot, and Cloning.
- Learn the concepts of Regions & Zones to architect your solutions in Google Cloud Platform.
Introduction to Google Cloud for Techs
1 Introduction to Google Cloud for Techs
Google Cloud – Introduction to GCP
2 Introduction to GCP
3 GCP – Signup process (If you are from Europe then this might clear some doubts)
4 Demo – GCP- Webconsole (Projects, billing)
5 Demo – Cloud SDK
Google Cloud IAM – (Identity & Access Management)
6 IAM Concepts
7 Demo – Add IAM Member
8 Demo- Custom Role
9 Demo – IAM Hierarchy
Google Regions & Zones
10 GCP – Regions & Zones
Google Cloud – Virtual Machine
11 GCP- Google VM Introduction
12 Demo – VM (Preemptible, gcloud, Commited Discount etc,.)
13 GCP – VM Image & Snapshot
14 Demo – VM (Image, Snapshot & Cloning)
15 A bit about Google’s superspeed network
16 VPC – Introduction
17 Demo – Create VPC
18 Demo-Multiple NICs on VM
19 VPC Peering
20 Demo – VPC Peering
Google Cloud Load balancer & Autoscaling
21 Load Balancer – Introduction
22 Demo- Load balancer & Autoscaling
CDN – Content & Delivery Network
23 Introduction to CD
24 CDN – Flushing the cache & restrictions
25 CDN – How to avoid excessive billing
26 DEMO – Enabling CDN
27 Demo -Invalidating the cache in CDN
Google Cloud Storage – Cloud SQL
28 Introduction to Google Cloud Storage
29 Cloud SQL Introduction
30 Cloud SQL – High Availability Introduction
31 DEMO – Cloud SQL – Create and Connect (Check that DB Flag!)
32 DEMO – Cloud SQL – High Availability
Cloud Storage – Datastore
33 Why NoSQL
34 How Datastore Scales using Bigtable
35 Consistency in Cloud Datastore
36 Demo – Cloud Datastore
37 Demo – Entity Group in Datastore
Cloud Storage – Spanner
38 Introduction to Spanner
39 Spanner Data Types & Models
40 Demo –Spanner
41 Demo – Connect to Spanner from Compute Engine (IAM + PHP)
Google Cloud Storage – Storage (Store that Gorilla picture!)
42 Introduction to Storage
43 Storage – Buckets and Objects
44 Demo – Copy using gsutil & store that Gorilla picture!