Author: Johan Yu
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 16 Mb
Build interactive dashboards using Salesforce Einstein analytics. Explore all of your data quickly and easily by providing AI-powered advanced analytics, right in Salesforce. You will manage datasets, query data with Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL), and customize dashboards.
Because Einstein Analytics is new, the curve to learn this technology can be difficult. This book guides you step-by-step in simple, easy-to-understand terms to get data from the Salesforce platform to the Einstein Analytics platform and also shows you how to import external data (e.g., CSV files).
Core chapters focus on understanding data sources, dataflow, dataset, and lens leading up to building dashboards from scratch. Advanced features such as data transformation using computeExpression and computeRelative as well as dataflow with a multi-value lookup are explored.
What You Will Learn
- Use data from Salesforce and external sources
- Create a dataflow to build a flexible dataset
- Build dashboards using Einstein Analytics
- Explore and analyze data using Einstein Analytics
- Utilize SAQL and binding to create advance dashboards