English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 10m | 919 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn to create and deploy simple yet powerful websites using the Flask Framework
In this course, we will cover everything you need to know to build a dynamic web application using the Python and Flask frameworks for seamless full-stack web development. You’ll dive into the Flask environment and get to know its directory structure, template, and routing systems. Then you’ll learn to connect to databases such as Flask-SQLAlchemy and Flask-MongoEngine to help store and track data.
Finally, you’ll be able to build amazing personal or effective business websites while writing your code in Python’s Flask framework and its popular front-end framework. The course will develop your experience in Flask and when you’ve completed it you will be able to build your own complex web applications.
The course is a combination of both practical and theoretical concepts using Python and Flask, a popular Python framework known for its lightweight and modular design. The course will take you on a tour of the Flask environment and empower you to build a data-driven web application from scratch.
What You Will Learn
- Use the template system to build elegant templates.
- Create impressive web forms with the Flask-WTF extension.
- Work with effective NoSQL database systems such as FlaskSQLAlchemy and Flask-MongoEngine.
- Add support for quickly building REST APIs using Flask-RESTPlus.
- Locally check requests and responses during web API development using Postman.
- Install and configure Flask-Security to add basic security and authentication features.