English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 6h 16m | 1.15 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn by doing! Build real-world, performant apps with the latest features of Android P
Would you like to learn Android development quickly, by building a complete working application for Android P? This course does exactly that. It shows you, step-by-step, how to build a complete, working Android P application.
Start by building a real-world application. Store your favorite keyboard shortcuts of the day by building a favorite shortcut app. You’ll learn how to build a UI, set up cloud data synchronization, issue notifications, and much more. Discover the latest innovations in app development ranging from creating, testing, and deploying.
By the end of the course, you’ll have gained a hands-on experience and will be able build any real-world application. If you know a little Java, this fast, friendly course will get you started developing apps for the latest version of Android.
In this course, you will learn what’s new in the latest version of Android with real code examples. You’ll build an app where users can submit shortcuts and then receive notifications of shortcuts that others have suggested.
What You Will Learn
- Grasp new Android P features and build updated apps
- Create notifications with images and vote for them
- Store data to the cloud (Firebase) from Android for ease of access
- Discover what’s new in Image Decoder when it comes to fetching images
- Understand the Android permissions model for additional security in your app
- Save images to SD Cards with FileProvider to back up your data