Author: Andrew Bettany
Pub Date: 2019
Size: 20 Mb
Prepare for Microsoft Exam MD-101–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills and knowledge required to manage modern Windows 10 desktops. Designed for Windows administrators, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Deploy and update operating systems
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage and protect devices
- Manage apps and data
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience deploying, configuring, securing, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in an enterprise environment
About the Exam
Exam MD-101 focuses on knowledge needed to plan and implement Windows 10 with dynamic deployment or Windows Autopilot; upgrade devices to Windows 10; manage updates and device authentication; plan and implement co-management; implement conditional access and compliance policies; configure device profiles; manage user profiles; manage Windows Defender; manage Intune device enrollment and inventory; monitor devices; deploy/update applications, and implement Mobile Application Management (MAM).
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam MD-100 Windows 10 fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification credential, demonstrating your ability to install Windows 10 operating systems and deploy and manage modern desktops and devices in an enterprise environment.