English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 4.5 Hours | 1.04 GB
Arm yourself with over 65 hands-on tasks to master building scalable web applications with Ember.js
This video course provides in-depth explanations on how to use the Ember.js framework to take you from beginner to expert level. You’ll start with some basic topics and by the end of the course, you’ll know everything you need to know to build a fully operational Ember application.
We’ll begin by explaining key points on how to use the Ember.js framework and the associated tools. You’ll learn how to effectively use Ember CLI and how to create and deploy your application. We’ll take a close look at the Ember object model and templates by examining bindings and observers. We’ll then move onto Ember components, models, and Ember Data. We’ll show you examples on how to connect to RESTful databases. Next we’ll get to grips with testing with integration and acceptance tests using QUnit.
We will conclude by covering authentication, services, and Ember add-ons. We’ll explore advanced topics such as services and initializers, and how to use them together to build real-time applications.
What You Will Learn
- Skip the boilerplate code with Ember CLI generators
- Create a component with actions and events
- Set up a model with Ember Data using fixture data
- Create several different types of test cases and run them
- Manage and set up user authentication using Ember Simple Auth
- Add animated transitions to your app with Liquid Fire
- Create a working chat application
- Set up an Ember Service and initializer with dependency injection
Resolve the captcha to access the links!