Author: Ross Harrison
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 12 Mb
Become a better web programmer by writing efficient and modular code using ES6 and ES8
ECMAScript Cookbook follows a modular approach with independent recipes covering different feature sets and specifications of ECMAScript to help you become an efficient programmer.
By the end of the book, you will be able to produce more efficient, expressive, and simpler programs using the new features of ECMAScript.
What You Will Learn
- Create and work with promises using the Promise object and methods
- Compose async functions to propagate and handle errors
- Solve organizational and processing issues with structures using design patterns
- Use classes to encapsulate and share behavior
- Orchestrate parallel programs using WebWorkers, SharedMemory, and Atomics
- Use and extend Map, Set, and Symbol to work with user-defined classes and simulate data types
- Explore new array methods to avoid looping with arrays and other collections