English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 1.5 Hours | 111 MB
Accelerate your web development skills on real web projects in record time with Docker
Docker is a tool that allows you to develop software faster, more reliably, and with less fuss! Backed by the likes of Red Hat, Microsoft, and VMWare, this is one of the fastest-adopted technologies ever seen, and it can help you work more effectively.
Docker for Web Developers will take you on a journey from a Docker novice to master. With the aid of step-by-step videos, you will use Docker to win at 2048, contribute to a real web development project in minutes, and learn the tricky art of container orchestration. By the end of this video course, you’ll be ready for anything Docker can throw at you!
This video course puts you in the position of an engineer who knows nothing about Docker but needs to learn it fast. With realistic examples, you will work and play with Docker and get progressively experienced as the course advances.
Throughout this video course we will cover a lot of ground, including building your own images, using the Docker Hub workflow to turbocharge development, sharing your work with others, running your work in production environments, and ensuring that everything works smoothly.
By the end of this course, you will have all the tools you need to make Docker useful for you and your business, and you will learn how you can leverage Docker in a web development workflow.
What You Will Learn
- Build a Docker image using Dockerfiles
- Find and use an image by exploring the Docker community
- Master the docker command to manage your images and containers
- Play as well as win at a game of 2048!
- Apply docker functionalities to save the state of your environment
- Upload images to the Docker Hub to share your 2048 success results
- Automate your builds using the Docker Hub workflow
- Orchestrate multiple containers using Fig