English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 1h 39m | 677 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Swift guide to mastering Swift technology
Swift is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm, compiled programming language developed by Apple Inc. for iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, and Linux.
This course takes you deep into the Swift language. It aims to take you beyond the fluency you need for everyday Swift development, and towards becoming a true master and understand how the language works at a deep level.
You will learn Swift development, mostly using Xcode on Apple platforms, along with the ability to port your knowledge to Ubuntu Linux. You will learn stylish tricks to write elegant, professional and powerful Swift code.
With this Swift course, you will have a working understanding of how the Objective-C heritage of Apple’s platforms shapes many of its APIs. This is essential knowledge to take you past from an intermediate level into true mastery.
By the end of this course, you will be working heavily with Xcode, and will be ready to tackle graphical user interface development on macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS. Finally, you will be ready to build your own Swift applications with ease
- Understand in-depth Swift’s memory management system
- Learn to use various concurrency managements systems in Apple’s Foundation
- Start using CocoaPods to integrate third-party libraries into your projects
- Learn how to integrate low-level C language libraries into your Swift projects
- Develop a basic understanding of the Objective-C heritage of most of Apple’s frameworks
- Develop web applications using the Vapor framework
You need to have a fluency in Swift’s fundamentals to take this course. You should already be able to write Swift code quite comfortably. However, if you aren’t satisfied with being just a good developer, and if you want to take the extra steps to become a true master, then this is the right course for you.
What You Will Learn
- Learn advanced protocol-oriented programming
- Create original custom operator and operator methods
- Understand and extend standard library collections and protocols
- Learn flow control tricks
- Get introduced to Carthage, Swift Package Manager, and particular CocoaPods
- Become acquainted with Cocoa and the Objective-C legacy of Apple’s platforms
01 The Course Overview
02 Automatic Reference Counting
03 Retain Cycles
04 Cocoa Concurrency Technologies – Introducing Dispatch
05 Serial Queues
06 Other Dispatch Features
07 Cocoa Dependency Management and CocoaPods
08 Recommended Swift CocoaPods
09 Implementing Sequence
10 Implementing Collection
11 Why Adopt Sequence or Collection
12 Introducing Operations
13 Understanding Operation Dependencies
14 Introducing Protocol Extensions
15 Extending Collection Protocols
16 Protocol Extension with Type Constraints