English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1484270882 | 285 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 37 MB
Gain practical guidance for implementing data models on the SAP BW/4HANA platform using modern modeling concepts. You will walk through the various modeling scenarios such as exposing HANA tables and views through BW/4HANA, creating virtual and hybrid data models, and integrating SAP and non-SAP data into a single data model.
Data Modeling with SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 gives you the skills you need to use the new SAP BW/HANA features and objects, covers modern modelling concepts, and equips you with the practical knowledge of how to use the best of the HANA and BW/4HANA worlds.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the new modeling features in SAP BW/4HANA
- Combine SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA artifacts
- Leverage virtualization when designing and building data models
- Build hybrid data models combining InfoObject, OpenODS, and a field-based approach
- Integrate SAP and non-SAP data into single model