Author: Indira Knight
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 13 Mb
By the end of the book you will have developed fully working interactive prototypes capable of sending data to and receiving data from a physical interface. Most importantly, Connecting Arduino to the Web will give you a taste of what is possible and the knowledge to create your own connected physical interfaces and bring the web into your electronics projects.
What You’ll Learn
- Build an Internet of Things dashboard that updates with electronics attached to an Arduino
- Use components to interact with online 3D displays
- Create web pages with HTML and CSS
- Set up a Node.js server
- Use WebSockets to process live data
- Interact with scalable vector graphics (SVG)
Who This Book Is For
Technologists, developers, and enthusiasts looking to extend their skills, be able to develop physical prototypes with connected devices, and with an interest in getting started with IoT. Also, those excited by the possibilities of connecting the physical and the web.