English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 9.5 Hours | 3.25 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Rank 1 on Google with Technical SEO, 0.5s Pagespeed, UX SEO, Backlink SEO, Keyword Research SEO + WordPress SEO Training
This course, SEO 2019 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 40 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
- Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
- When and how to use these SEO factors?
This entire SEO 2018 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2018. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2019 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
This course will help you to
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO – Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified – Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don’t work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
- What if, Google penalizes your website and you lose ranking for your popular keywords
- What if, your invisible / unknown competitor attacks your website with Negative SEO
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you’ve come to the right course. Click on ‘Take this course’ green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Your brand name will be popular
- You will be invited for exclusive product releases in your niche
- Your business / ad revenue will grow 2X to 100X based on your current position
- Your unique visitors per day, subscribers will increase
- And Much more
What you’ll learn
- SEO Training on 40 SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2019 Training: Do’s and Dont’s
- Learn all the 13 Technical SEO factors
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website – The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor’s bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list – Hands on
- Get demystified on Link building myths and learn what type of backlinks works best
- Learn which type of backlinks are not worthy anymore
- Get an actionable list of more than 25 White Hat Backlink generation sources
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site
Introduction to SEO 2019 Course
1 Introduction to this SEO Training 2019 Course for WordPress Websites
2 Before you start – ReadMe
SEO 2019: Keyword Research in SEO
3 SEO Factor 26: Why long tail keywords bring in better conversions?
4 SEO Factor 27: How can a newer website outrank an established website?
5 SEO Factor 28: How to do Competitor research in the right way?
6 SEO Factor 29: Have a sneak look on the top ranking keywords of competitors!
7 SEO Factor 29: Resume – Find top keywords of your competitors
8 SEO Factor 29: Resume – Make a list of Competitors Top Organic keywords
9 SEO Factor 30: How to Validate Keywords for SEO using Google Trends
10 Can’t Access Keyword Planner Tool?
11 How to Collect top organic keywords of a specific landing page?
12 SEO Factor 31: 4 SEO Tools to Convert Broad keywords into Topic Suggestions
13 SEO Factor 32: How to find Related SEO terms and Related Keywords?
14 How to Find Top Ranking Keywords of Your Site
SEO 2019: Technical Factors in SEO
15 Why Technical Factors Matter in SEO?
16 SEO Factor 1: Existence of Meta Description
17 SEO Factor 2: Existence of H tags
18 SEO Factor 3: H tags in User Experience + Brand Factor
19 SEO Factor 4: Domain SEO Visibility
20 SEO Factor 5: Keyword in Domain Name
21 SEO Factor 6: HTTPS
22 SEO Factor 7: Search Volume of Domain Name
23 SEO Factor 8: Ratio of HomePages
24 SEO Factor 9: Domain is .COM
25 SEO Factor 10: Flash Content
26 SEO Factor 11: URL Length
27 SEO Factor 12: File Size
28 SEO Factor 13: Site or Page Speed
29 Wrap Up
SEO 2019: How I Got 100/100 PageSpeed Insights Score from Google
30 Introduction to Page Speed SEO Tools
31 Links to Page Speed Tools
32 How to be Fail Safe
33 Make sure your websites are not hosted by these slow hosting providers
34 Try to avoid these Slow Hosting Providers
35 Measure Page speed before Optimization
36 Introduction to CDN
37 Compress Images on your WordPress website
38 Free Image CDN for your WordPress website
39 Add a Free Total CDN for your Website
40 Link to Add Free CDN to your Website
41 Demystifying Pagespeed Myths
42 Why Global PageSpeed SEO Technique?
43 How to Configure Global PageSpeed SEO Technique?
44 Two Pagespeed Techniques: Which one to follow?
45 Clarifying PageSpeed Technique Indexes
46 Further Image Optimization
47 Reduce server response time – PST 1A
48 Install and Configure Cache Plugin – PST 1B
49 HTML, CSS and Js Optimization – PST 1B
50 Eliminate render blocking CSS and Js – PST 1B
51 Page Speed Technique 1 – Temporary Update
52 Page Speed Test After Optimization – PST1
53 How to do Page Speed test – The Right way?
54 Page Speed Technique 1C – PST 1C
55 What to Worry and What Not?
56 Page Speed SEO Technique 2 Starts Here – PST 2
57 What is the Page Speed Technique 2.0? – PST 2
58 Install and Configure the Page Speed Optimization Plugin – PST 2
59 Get Premium Support From the Author – PST 2
60 Troubleshoot: Images not appearing in Mobile devices – PST 2
61 HTML, CSS & Js Optimization – PST 2
62 Eliminate render blocking of CSS and Js – PST 2
63 Optimize Cloudflare for the best page speed – PST 2
64 Completing the Page Speed Optimization – PST 2
SEO 2019: Get Indexed by Search Engines Faster
65 Create A Sitemap For Your Website
66 If you can’t see XML sitemaps on Yoast SEO, Do this…
67 Links to all sites discussed in this section
68 How To Add Your Website To Google Search Console
69 How To Add Sitemap Of Your Site To Google Search Console
70 How To Add “www” Version Of Your Domain To Search Console
71 How To Add Your Website & Sitemap To Bing
72 How To Add Your Website & Sitemap To Yandex
73 Reg: How to Claim website in Alexa
74 How To Claim Your Website in Alexa
75 Wrap Up
SEO 2019: User Experience – Future SEO Factor
76 Why User Experience Matters in SEO?
77 SEO Factor 14 – How many Internal Links should you add in your post?
78 SEO Factor 15 – How many images should you add in your post?
79 SEO Factor 15 – How to add copyright-free related images to your post for free?
80 SEO Factor 16 – Videos Integration
81 SEO Factor 16.1 – How to add related videos?
82 SEO Factor 17 – Responsive Design
83 Links to test SEO Factor 17
84 SEO Factor 17 – How to Change to a responsive WordPress theme for free?
85 SEO Factor 18 – Font Size
86 Links to test SEO Factor 18
87 SEO Factor 19 – Interactive Elements
88 How to add interactive elements to your WordPress website
89 SEO Factor 20 – Unordered Lists
90 SEO Factor 21 – Advertisements
91 SEO Factor 22 – User Signals
92 SEO Factor 23 – Click Through Rate
93 How to Headings & Meta Description that induce Users to click on Google Search?
94 Test your Heading Score with these Analysers
95 How to add Rich Snippets to your Website?
96 SEO Factor 24 – Time on Site
97 SEO Factor 25 – Bounce Rate
98 How to increase Time on site & reduce Bounce rate?
99 How to Configure a Google Analytics account?
100 How to add Google Analytics to your WordPress Website?
101 How to Link Search Console to Google Analytics
SEO 2019: Demystifying Backlinks SEO
102 Are Backlinks still important for SEO?
103 Terminologies used in Backlinks SEO
104 SEO Factor 33: Number of Backlinks – Is it matter still?
105 SEO Factor 34: Number of Referring Domains
106 SEO Factor 35: Keyword vs. Brand name in Anchor text of Backlinks
107 SEO Factor 36: Source links from News sites
108 SEO Factor 37: Backlink Age – Old vs. New links
109 Wrap up – Demystifying Backlinks SEO section
110 SEO 2018: Link Building Techniques
Protect against Negative SEO
111 Introduction to Negative SEO
112 Common negative SEO methods practised by competitors
113 Proofs that exists as example for negative seo on www
114 What falls under this negative seo attack
115 Links to 5 different SEO tools to analyse your Backlink Profile
116 Interpret the situations that are not a negative seo attack
117 Steps you’d do to get your 1st line of defense against negative SEO
118 How to protect the best SEO backlinks in your backlink profile
119 How to collect list of worst SEO backlinks – Part 1
120 How to remove them from eyes of google part 2: SEO 2017
121 How to remove the worst SEO backlinks in your backlink profile
122 SEO Factor 38: How to avoid duplicate content within your website
123 SEO Factor 39: How to deal with 404 not found pages
124 SEO Factor 40: What is a canonical tag? How to use it?
125 Some of the bad SEO practices you’d not do on your site
SEO 2019: Content SEO – A Sneak Peak
126 SEO Factor 41: Importance of Content Hubs
127 SEO Factor 42: Holistic Approach
128 SEO Factor 43: Proof Terms and Relevant Terms
129 How to Find Proof terms and Relevant terms
130 Just a sneak peak
131 Bonus: For Best Pagespeed, the Hosting Provider that I use for my websites