A comprehensive guide to secure your future on Cloud
- Learn traditional security concepts in the cloud and compare data asset management with on-premises.
- Understand data asset management in the cloud and on-premises.
- Learn about adopting a DevSecOps strategy for scalability and flexibility of cloud infrastructure.
- Choose the right security solutions and design and implement native cloud controls.
Cloud platforms face unique security issues and opportunities because of their evolving designs and API-driven automation. We will learn cloud-specific strategies for securing platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and others. The book will help you implement data asset management, identity and access management, network security, vulnerability management, incident response, and compliance in your cloud environment.
This book helps cybersecurity teams strengthen their security posture by mitigating cyber risk when “targets” shift to the cloud. The book will assist you in identifying security issues and show you how to achieve best-in-class cloud security. It also includes new cybersecurity best practices for daily, weekly, and monthly processes that you can combine with your other daily IT and security operations to meet NIST criteria.
This book teaches how to leverage cloud computing by addressing the shared responsibility paradigm required to meet PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/2, and other standards.
What you will learn
- Understand the critical role of Identity and Access Management (IAM) in cloud environments.
- Address different types of security vulnerabilities in the cloud.
- Develop and apply effective incident response strategies for detecting, responding to, and recovering from security incidents.
- Establish a robust and secure security system by selecting appropriate security solutions for your cloud ecosystem.