English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 6 lectures (1h 30m) | 1.18 GB
Become a multicast expert with full hands-on lab exercises included.
If you want to take your networking career to the next level by mastering Cisco multicast networking, then this course is for you! It gives you a deep understanding of how multicast works, and how to configure and troubleshoot it.
This is the one course you need to master multicast on Cisco routers and switches.
Full lab exercises are included so you’ll get the hands-on practical skills you need to work on real world networks, and it’s the only multicast course online where all questions posted in the Q&A section are answered.
It offers an easy to understand, structured approach to shortcut your path to mastering multicast networking.
In this course, you will:
- Develop advanced level Cisco multicast networking knowledge and practical skills
- Walk through complete and easy to understand explanations of each multicast concept
- Follow simple step by step instructions to build your own fully featured lab on your laptop
- Gain hands on configuration and troubleshooting experience through comprehensive lab exercises
- Learn how advanced networking really works through real world examples throughout the course
- Gain demonstrable knowledge and practical experience to supercharge your networking career
What you’ll learn
- Become an expert in multicast networks on Cisco routers.
- Gain hands-on multicast configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs.
- Develop advanced level multicast networking skills to work on enterprise production networks.
- Explore how multicast technologies work in real world environments.
Table of Contents
Introduction and Welcome
1 Welcome to the course
3 Multicast Overview
4 IGMP Internet Group Management Protocol
5 IGMP Snooping
6 IGMP Lab Demo
Resolve the captcha to access the links!