English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1800560871 | 660 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 180 MB
Begin a successful career in cybersecurity operations by achieving Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate 200-201 certification
- Receive expert guidance on how to kickstart your career in the cybersecurity industry
- Gain hands-on experience while studying for the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification exam
- Work through practical labs and exercises mapped directly to the exam objectives
Achieving the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate 200-201 certification helps you to kickstart your career in cybersecurity operations. This book offers up-to-date coverage of 200-201 exam resources to fully equip you to pass on your first attempt.
The book covers the essentials of network security concepts and shows you how to perform security threat monitoring. You’ll begin by gaining an in-depth understanding of cryptography and exploring the methodology for performing both host and network-based intrusion analysis. Next, you’ll learn about the importance of implementing security management and incident response strategies in an enterprise organization. As you advance, you’ll see why implementing defenses is necessary by taking an in-depth approach, and then perform security monitoring and packet analysis on a network. You’ll also discover the need for computer forensics and get to grips with the components used to identify network intrusions. Finally, the book will not only help you to learn the theory but also enable you to gain much-needed practical experience for the cybersecurity industry.
By the end of this Cisco cybersecurity book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate 200-201 certification exam, and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide.
What you will learn
- Incorporate security into your architecture to prevent attacks
- Discover how to implement and prepare secure designs
- Identify access control models for digital assets
- Identify point of entry, determine scope, contain threats, and remediate
- Find out how to perform malware analysis and interpretation
- Implement security technologies to detect and analyze threats