Is a best-of-breed Cisco exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNA Security Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) 210-260 exam. Cisco Security experts Omar Santos and John Stuppi share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
Presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. A list of official exam topics makes referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA Security Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) 210-260 exam, including
- Security concepts and threats
- Implementing AAA using IOS and ISE
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- VPN technology and cryptography
- IP security
- Implementing IPsec site-to-site VPNs
- Implementing SSL remote-access VPNs using Cisco ASA
- Securing Layer 2 technologies
- Network Foundation Protection (NFP)
- Securing the management, data, and control planes
- Understand, implement, and configure Cisco firewall technologies
- Cisco IPS fundamentals
- Mitigation technologies for e-mail, web-based, and endpoint threats