English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 7h 38m | 4.62 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Accelerate your coding career! Find a great job in programming or app development in a new course from Eazl & Codestars!
Learn strategy, resume/CV writing, LinkedIn profile SEO, coding interview preparation, professional networking, salary negotiation, how to work with HR and recruiters, and more!
A great job is the key to living a happy life. The problem is, you know how competitive the job market is and you weren’t taught to job hunt even though it is an essential skill.
The good news is, simply by applying the techniques in the course, you can gain control of your own career. Take the power back! Plus, when you use the techniques in Careers in Programming, you can act with confidence and purpose, so you don’t waste your valuable time and can earn more money than you previously thought possible. And it can all happen within the space of a few weeks.Professionals who have used Eazl’s career management strategies now work at Harvard, Tesla, IBM, and Apple.
This comprehensive course is a collaborative effort of:
Eazl, creators of the world’s bestselling job search course
Codestars, a global programming community of more than 1 million people
Nick Livingston, the former head of talent for Viacom and TubeMogul (IPO in 2014)
Each module leverages cutting-edge research from top-flight organizations like Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University.
- Ace whiteboard coding interviews by knowing how to prepare, what technical interviewers are looking for, and how to approach the day of the interview
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted résumé that gets outstanding results
- Align your strategy with how you present yourself on your résumé, LinkedIn profile, and cover letter so that you can get interviews for the jobs you want
- Take advantage of how recruiters, talent sourcers, and HR managers use LinkedIn, GitHub, and other social platforms
- Successfully manage demands for x years of experience and degree requirements in job descriptions
- Leverage your education from online platforms such as Udemy, coding bootcamps, and other alternative sources of technical education in your job searches
- Master how you communicate with engineering managers, human resource managers, and headhunters/recruiters
- Negotiate your benefits, equity, and salary so that you get paid what you’re worth and don’t anger your employer
- Build relevant professional networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with success and contentment