English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 35m | 798 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn programming in C# 8 from scratch to understand the beginner, advanced, and object-oriented concepts
C# has become one of the most popular and versatile object-oriented programming languages designed to make software applications. Nowadays, many organizations are creating or upgrading their systems in Microsoft .Net technologies. Learning C# makes it easy for you to become a full-stack developer.
This course is the perfect guide if you’re looking to start developing with C# 8 in three hours. You’ll learn the basics of programming in C#, object-oriented programming concepts, and the advanced concepts in C# with interactive examples and learn to implement asynchronous programming techniques to improve the performance of applications. It also covers one windows application implementation using C#.
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to implement C# concepts to develop your own application.
This course is designed with a practical approach and focuses on step-by-step learning to cover the most important concepts of C# in a day.
What You Will Learn
- Develop code using C# 8 and Visual Studio
- Implement the basics of programming such as variables, functions, types, and statements
- Unitize the features of object-oriented programming techniques in your code
- Build using advanced topics such as generics, LINQ, and asynchronous programming
- Handle errors, exceptions, and debug your own code
- Implement a functional style of coding in your program with Streams and Lambdas
- Optimize your code using multithreading to work with long-running programs