A beginner’s guide that will help you get familiar with Django for web development.
- Learn to build websites with a strong blend of concepts and practical learning.
- Set up your public website with advanced functionalities from scratch.
- Explore Django architecture, components, navigation panel and templates.
‘Building Websites with Django’ book teaches readers to develop their high-quality, feature-rich website by learning Django and its various tools. You will learn the best techniques to develop a dynamic website, right from scratch. This book focuses not only on just creating a particular application but rather develops a strong understanding of theoretical concepts with rich examples. You will learn to troubleshoot errors, develop navigation panels and add advanced functionalities like deploying on heroku server. You will read about models, templates, different types of views. You will learn to create apps and learn how to integrate different apps.
By the end of this book, You will create a project from scratch and will deploy it as a public website by yourself.
What you will learn
- Create a Django project from scratch and deploy them as a public website.
- Work with Django components such as Model, View, and Template.
- Interact with the database using Query Sets.
- Deploy your Django application for free on Heroku.
- Learn how to use Django’s built-in authentication and authorization module effectively.