English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 05m | 245 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn the best framework for rapidly building microservices and RESTful APIs in your web apps
Do you want to create blazingly fast RESTful APIs that are easy to integrate with various applications? Lumen, one the best micro-frameworks available for creating APIs is here for your rescue!
In this course you will learn to build fully functional RESTful API from scratch which helps you create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) data. You will also learn Lumen advanced concepts such as authentication, authorization and securing APIs with encryption and Auth token. Along the way you will learn to test your code and integrate your API into an application thereby extending the capabilities of the micro-framework.
By the end of this course, you will be able to efficiently develop and implement services using RESTful APIs. You will be able to create applications that can communicate with the world around them and can be used as a RESTful backend.
When exploring any new framework, it’s always difficult to set up development environments. This course take care of all that. Starting with what Lumen is and setting up a development environment, it will teach you advanced Lumen concepts. It explains all the core Lumen features and helps you harness the power of each feature so you can utilize it properly.
What You Will Learn
- Create and configure your own local environment to develop your projects
- Design secure and scalable microservices with Lumen that are blazingly fast and easy to develop
- Everything from setting up a development environment to creating APIs
- Use and learn the main HTTP methods for a RESTful API
- Perform unit testing and endpoint testing for your APIs
- All the core features of the latest version of Lumen
- Build a service-oriented architecture and integrate it with third-party systems using Lumen