English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 3 Hours | 835 MB
Create stunning web pages with intricate designs for mobiles and the web using Bootstrap
Bootstrap discards the myth of “the creative type” and enforces the belief that even you are capable of design. It is easy to learn, open source, customizable, and coupled with an incredible support from the community; in short it is truly worth your time! This course walks you through the fascinating arena of web development, giving you a grid-based framework that’s easy to work on and saves the time that goes into CSS framework development.
You will see how to create a “PACKT CMS’ application, which will have a custom CMS layout with amazing real-time features. This will enable PACKT to create new courses, and users to view all the data in an advanced table format and get a dashboard overview of all the courses, views, subscriptions, and so on.
You’ll find out how to migrate your existing application to Bootstrap 4 seamlessly. You’ll add the newly introduced components from Bootstrap 4 in your current application and see what’s changed from Bootstrap 3. This course takes you from zero to hero, leaving you with the know-how required to build your own real-world project.
What You Will Learn
- Build any website layout using Bootstrap’s flexible grid system
- Explore the different Bootstrap plugins and use them in your “PACKT CMS” application to get a real-time effect
- Design efficient forms and style them to perfection, creating a lasting effect on your users
- Understand the intricacies of creating a dashboard page and create your own rather than using pre-built templates
- Work with tables in depth, from styling to making them responsive and using third-party plugins such as
- DataTables for advanced interaction control
- Make your application responsive by learning the general principles of responsiveness and reflecting them in your design
- See what’s changed from Bootstrap 3 and migrate your existing application to the current version
- Explore the newly introduced components in Bootstrap 4 and implement them in your current project