English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1098130480 | 200 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 76 MB
Remove your doubts about AI and explore how this technology can be future-proofed using blockchain’s smart contracts and tamper-evident ledgers. With this practical book, system architects, software engineers, and systems solution specialists will learn how enterprise blockchain provides permanent provenance of AI, removes the mystery, and allows you to validate AI before it’s ever used.
Authors Karen Kilroy, Lynn Riley, and Deepak Bhatta explain that AI’s ability to change itself through program synthesis could take the technology beyond human control. With this book, you’ll learn an efficient way to solve this problem by building simple blockchain controls for verifying, tracking, tracing, auditing, and even reversing AI. Blockchain tethered AI interweaves the MLOps process with blockchain so that an MLOps system requires blockchain to function, which in turn tethers AI. This guide shows you how.
- Learn how to create and power AI marketplaces with blockchain
- Understand why and how to implement on-chain AI governance
- Control AI by learning methods to tether it to blockchain networks
- Use blockchain crypto anchors to detect common AI hacks
- Learn methods for reversing tethered AI
Resolve the captcha to access the links!