English | 2015 | 128 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Each chapter will cover simple examples and explain the concepts in detail. Exercises provided at the end of each chapter will help practicing the concepts. In last chapter, we will develop end to end web application using MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJs and Node), which will be cross-platform and cross-browser.
Following are some of the topics covered in the book is:
- How to setup Node for Visual Studio?
- How does the Node Package Manager, NPM work?
- How the routing configuration using Express?
- How to use the razor like view engine, Vash to define the MVC based application?
- How to use Bower to install client side frameworks?
- How to use Grunt to speed up the development?
- How to access SQL Server from Node?
- How to access MongoDB from node application?
- An end to end application using MongoDB, Express, AngularJs and Node
- And so on…