Author: Brady Somerville
Pub Date: 2020
Size: 10 Mb
Beginning Rails 6 gently guides you through designing your application, writing tests for the application, and then writing the code to make your application work as expected. It is a book that will guide you from never having programmed with Ruby, to having a Rails 6 application built and deployed to the web.
After reading and using this book, you’ll have the know-how and the freely available source code to get started with your own Rails-based web development in days.
What You Will Learn
- Create Ruby on Rails 6 web applications from the bottom up
- Gain the basics of the Ruby programming language
- Combine all the components of Rails to develop your own web applications
- Apply TDD to make sure your application works exactly as you expect
- Use Git source control and best practice techniques to create applications like a pro