English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1484269350 | 402 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 37 MB
Start making the most of the latest collaboration tools in Microsoft 365―including Teams, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Microsoft Groups, Office ProPlus, Yammer, Planner, Stream, Forms, and OneDrive. Integrate these collaboration tools into your team’s projects to boost productivity, engagement, innovation, and enjoyment at work. This book walks you through all the latest features, teaching you how to choose the right tools and get the most out of them for your situation.
While technologies for collaboration are more advanced than ever before, there also are more of them, making it all the more confusing. Beginning Microsoft 365 Collaboration Apps will help you make sense of what is available and provide prescriptive guidance to you and your team on how to be more productive.
This fully updated and expanded new edition contains lots of new content, screenshots and samples, and all new chapters on Power BI and Power Apps.
What You Will Learn
- Know the collaboration applications and features available across Microsoft 365, and how to choose the ones that are right for you and your colleagues in any given situation
- Understand the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model and how it enables users to be more effective and productive in remote situations
- Discover how multi-device usability and real-time cloud synchronization can help your team collaborate anytime, anywhere, across the apps
- Find out how Planner can help you manage projects and tasks, even without a project manager
- Explore Microsoft Power Automate and Power Apps to connect applications and services and create codeless applications and workflows