English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1-484202-03-6 | 324 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
What you’ll learn
– How to work with JSON
– Data transmission via Ajax
– Incorporate Handlebars templates into your development
– Get up and running with NodeJS
– Perform HTTP requests to a local Web Server
– Implement a NoSQL database for JSON retrieval and storage
– Incorporate JSON feeds from Social APIs
Who this book is for
Beginning JSON is intended for front-end developers of all levels. One does not have had to have worked with JSON before. It’s for those who are seeking to work with data, Ajax, and the preferred data format of the web, JSON.
Resolve the captcha to access the links!